“Edmonton Workshop on June 8, 2019-2 (英文)”在线视频购买


Edmonton Workshop on June 8, 2019-3 (英文)陈中华2019年6月8日加拿大埃德蒙顿实用拳法讲座视频。
讲解: 陈中华   片长: 12 分钟   语言:英语   年代: 2019  难度:3/5  地:加拿大埃德蒙顿陈中华太极馆

Edmonton Workshop on June 8, 2019-3 (英文)
访问键入您的用户帐户。您需要先登录购买访问。 请注册登录

视频中英文文字翻译转换:印尼Jojo Juarsa 蔡学超

(0:22)

Lower, ok…relax, totally relax, ok…we assume…do the first one, hold.

,好,放松,我们做第一个,停。

Now once you’re here, make everything stiff, stiff, that’s it.

到这,把整个硬起来,好的。

Now you only, so the first move you created a line this way.

第一个作,做出这条线

Now you have to create a line here, now hold him here.

你要在这里做这条线,现在你拉他这里。

Don’t change direction, just hold.  Ok.  You have to move this way, like that.  Go back slightly, that’s it stop.   And catch here and move together…ah!

别换方向,停住。好。你要这样。退后,停,拉着里,一起,啊。

Don’t move here, only create a clear line here.

不要这里,只是画一条线

That’s it and you created that by bending.

对了,你的弯产出那个。

 

(1:08)

See, you cannot create it, so you created it by bending.

你看,你做不来,从弯才能做得到。

And some of you create that by moving your hand ok, you move your hand.

有些人是从手的作,你你的手。

You think you created it but it’s not.  Can you see here?

你认为你做到?但不是。看到吗?

When you do this here, everything is locked into place.

当你这么做,一切被锁在位。

So now you reset, that’s it you cannot do that, now do it.  And see you only move here, you have to catch here.

现在你重复,你办不到,你看你只是这么,你要在这里抓住。

No, it’s still one.  That has to be 2 of them.

不,还是一。要有两个。

Yeah yeah, the reason is because the first move is only your elbow.

对对,因为第一个作是你的肘。

This move is not your elbow anymore.  Your elbow is only part of it.  The second move is your Kua.  You’re still moving your elbow.  You have not change gear.

作已经不是你的肘。你的肘只是一个部分。第二个作是你的胯。你还是动你的肘。你还没有换挡。

So let’s assume your first gear, you are only allowed to drive it to 25km.  Now you’re driving your first gear to 40km.  So 40 must come from the second gear, this is the second gear.  So this stays here, it’s the leader, leads with here but the move is here.

假设你的第一档,可以跑到25公里。现在你开第一档到40公里。那么40要从你的第二档,这是第二档。那么要留在这里,这是带领,这里领,但动在这里。

Yeah yeah, now you see how difficult?  By this time you’re already stuck.  We’re all stuck that’s it.

对对,现在你看多么困难?目前,你还在困住。我们被卡住。

(2:21)

And again the reason we’re stuck is the reason I told you earlier.

再说,原因为什么我们被卡住我已经告诉你们了。

You always go home.  I teach you a lot of things, you go home, and you pick one you like.  And you do that for a long time until you over do it.

你们一直回家。我教了你们很多,带回家,而你这是选你们喜欢的动作。你们一直很久的重复到过头。

Because you cannot overdo it, you see this is here.

你们不可以重复过头。

If you do more, you over did it.  Everybody is over doing it.

So we must switch gear.

如果你们重复过头,而每个人人都是做太多。

所以我们要换挡。

Ok just elbow in.  Now you’re still here right?

手肘。你还在这里吧?

Now go, no you went back here.

现在动,不,你还回到这里。

So you need to deal with that.

你要应付这个。

Your power went back to your shoulder.

你的力回到你的肩膀。

I want this to…you hold him here.

你拦着他。

So you only pull me with here.  This is anchored by him.

你要用这里拉着我,这被他钉住。

You don’t have to worry…go.

你别担心,走。。

Can you feel the different…no no don’t turn it, just here straight towards here…go.

你可感觉到差别,不不别转它,从这直到这。。走。

No you were this way.  Stay there go, yeah can you feel the difference?

不,你刚在这里,停住,走,你可感觉到差别吗?

So you were slightly off that caused your shoulder to come back.

And you were slightly off, it also caused your shoulder.

你刚才有偏走,使得你的肩膀回去。

There is only one position aiming at here that goes right thru. Otherwise your shoulder tosses…go.

这有一个位置为准在这,否者你的肩膀震动。

Yeap, huh uh head up.  Continue, hand slightly this way.  Slightly this way, no no too much.

Yeah go, ah that’s it.

对,头顶着。继续,手这里,不要太多,对了。

On the pull because this is in, this has to be out.  Meaning as you pull here this hand has to be here. Otherwise you’re doing this.  Can you see when I exaggerate it, otherwise you’re doing this.

在拉时候,这要进,这就要出。意识是当你拉这手要在这里。否者你是这样做。

As you do that, this has to open up to compensate.  Otherwise you’re doing this.

当你这么做,这要开来补偿,否者你是这么做。

This releases the tension created in here.  Ok go.

这放松这边的压力。

Ok now make the turn, we pretend you’re doing it.

好现在你转,假设你在做。

Just relax, relax totally, not enough relax…totally like this.

放松,全放松。

And then you can turn here.  That’s it.

你就可以转了。对了。

You can see he has a little bit more.  From there that’s it.

看,他还转的多一。对了。

Ok, No. 3.  Lock your Kua, Don’t move your Kua, and come this way, do not touch me.

No, no, move your hand towards here, you cannot touch me.

好,第三段。锁你的胯。胯不动,而这里来,别碰我。

不不,你的手这里去,不要碰我。

(4:40)

Meaning you touch me but you cannot have any power on you, you can only rub against me.

Go.  That’s you’re fighting me.  No, no you’re not listening to my instruction.

Don’t touch me, meaning don’t push me.  Now do you understand?

Your job, this is the problem, you always think you have to fight me.

No, your job is to go over me.

意识是你碰我但不可以产生力量,你只可以擦过我。

走,你是跟我对抗。不不,你没听我的指导。

别碰我,就是别碰我,你明白吗?

你的工作,就是这个问题,你总是以为你要对抗我。

你的工作是要绕过我。

 

(5:06)

Watch, it’s not like this.  It’s like this, it’s not like this.

看着,不是这样。是这样,不是这样。

You are always pushing me.  This is the biggest problem.  You always think you have to push me, no you go around me.

你还是在推我。这是最大问题。你总是以为你要推我,不,你要围绕过我。

Ok, go.  You’re still going…did you feel you’re pushing me?

好走,你还是这样,感觉到你在推我?

Student:  Like this?

学员:这样?

Yeah, go around me.

对,围绕着我。

(Student go around) Much better.

(学员围绕着)好多了。

But you’re pushing me here.

但你在这里推我。

Drop it, drop it.

放下,放下。

Now can you see you’re touching?  But not pushing.

现在你可以看到在碰?而不是推。

Go around me.  No no no, together.  Like a cloth. No, no, like a piece of cloth.

围绕着我。不不,一起。像一块布。

No no, you’re stretching.  Can you see you’re pushing me here, you’re releasing me here.  No it’s like a cloth.

不不,你在拉紧。你看你在这里推我。不,而是像块布。

Student:  I see, I see.

学员:了解了解。

Yeah, that’s good.

That’s No. 3.

好的,这是第三段。

 

(6:05)

3 Moves.

Now once you understand it, all the pushes are like that.

There are no pushes.

See touch me, you’ll see.

So when we are here, look.  Yeah you can come behind slightly.

So we all do this.  This is confrontation.

But actually can you see.  It’s like this here.

三个动作。

你一旦了解,所有的推是这样的。

就是没有推。

摸我,你就知道。

当我们在这里,看。你可以到我后

一向来我们这样做。这是挣扎。

但其实你看,是这样的。

As long as I touch you, I create tension from you coming at me, and then I’d go over it.

只要我一碰你,我产生压力从你而来,那么我就围绕这你。

So the key is how tight you are on your opponent without any push.

关键是在你要多紧贴在对方,而不做出推力。

So it’s like wearing gloves.

就像穿手套。

You can’t just go until the gloves is broken.

你不可能串到套子破了吧。

You have to put your fingers in.

你是要把手指放进去。

So right now we’re not putting the fingers in, we’re just breaking the gloves everytime.

那么现在我们不是把手指放进去,而是破损了套子。

So we did 3.

我们做完了三个部分。

Ok, now Roy you want to try No. 1?

好,你要试一试第一段吗?

Relax, stay here, this here you’re already too tight.  Your shoulder is too tight.  You cannot move your elbow in.  Relax ok.  Your elbow has to be…you see when I did that you’re already tight.

放松,你这里已经太紧了。肩膀太紧。你就不能手肘。放松。你的肘。。。你看当我那么做,你就已经紧了。

Pull this into here.  Now put the other finger hand, finger on here.

这里拉,把手指放这里。

Here here where I touch.  That’s it.

这里这里。对了。

This has to go there…go.

这个要走那里。走。

Don’t bend your head.  Go.

头不要弯。走。

Go, go, go…you’re going backward that way already ok.  You must go this way.

The reason is because you have too much here is block here, your elbow went that way.  Go.

走走走,你走颠倒,你要走这边。

原因是你这里太多,说以卡住了。你的肘往那边。走。

(7:46)

Still the same problem.  Your elbow is in the right place, but you move your hand this way, it’s the same as in this way.

还是一样问题。你的肩在对位,但是你动你的手这样,和这一样。

So now stay there, watch me.

现在,站着看我。

Because your hand, your forearm is like this, you’re moving like this, when you move like this I feel, what you create is that way and this way. I want you to come back, and you go in a straight line.

因为,你的手臂这样动,但你这样动我感觉到你是产生这里和那里。我要你回来,收的时候是一条线

And this is your difficulty, can you feel that?  Go…

而,这是你的难处,感觉到吗?走。。

Stay there, turn, no no no don’t turn your body.

站着,转,不不不,别转身。

Only the elbow and the kua.  Led by the kua.

只是肘和胯。胯领着。

Don’t push up, go straight that way.

别推上去,那边走直。

That’s it a little bit, the kua did not roll.

有一,但胯没有转。

I need the kua to roll.

我要胯转。

No, the kua has to go that way.

不,胯要走那里。

You’re pushing me.

你在推我。

Yeah, that’s it, yeah yeah ok.

对对,好。

More kua.  You need that kua to turn to create a rotation on this rod.

胯。你需要转胯,才产生扭转力在这条线杆。

Without that turning, this rod is not rotating.

没那扭转,杆线就不转。

Ok, let me put you there.

好的,让我摆着你。

So much on top here.  Ok.

Go out, go go.  Yeah out with finger without pushing me.  You’re pushing me.

好的,出,好的,出手指,但别推我。你在推我。

Don’t push me.  Don’t push me.

别推我,别推我。

In order not to push me, you have to create a huge thing like this.

使得你不推我,你要产生这么大一块。

We say, you create a huge empty spot inside you.

Otherwise you’re doing this.  Can you see?

It has to be like this so you’re not touching me here.

So you have to do this far for you to reach there without going straight here.

 

(9:43)

Ok stay there.  Ok in with elbow, don’t turn.

In with elbow, that’s it.

Don’t move ok.  Turn with waist, which is kua, go.

No no no, turn that way.

No no, the kua.

Student:  Oh ok.

No, the Kua, not here.

Kua and elbow and the shoulder, the 3 of them create one line going that way.

Ah!  Like that! Ok.

好的,停。好,收肘,别转。

手肘,对了。

别动,转腰,就是胯,走。

不不不,转那边。

不不,胯。

学员:好的。

不,是胯,不是这里。

胯,肘和肩膀,这三个要合成一条线,而那里出。

啊!就是这样。好。

(10:18)

Go again, you need a lot of that ok.

That’s it.  Stay there. Look back at me.  Ok.

Now out.  No, don’t fight.

再来,你需要多力。

对了,站着,回头看我。好。

现在出,不要对抗。

Student:  Alright.

学员:好的。

No, go that way.  Don’t use strength,

No, no, stop that’s good.  And go further, no no as you go further, drop your shoulder together, ah that’s it.  You got the last feeling?

Ok let’s do the third one again.

Ok, go out.  No no, you’re tight.

Go out and drop body, go out.

Yeah that’s it.  Remember that feeling.

Your whole interaction with me stays at the same level.

Same pressure level.

Never fight me.  When you fight, you create pressure.

Do you understand that now?

The third one is very very tough.

不,去那里,别用力

不不,停,好。再去,当你出多,肩膀下,对了。感觉到吗?

好,再做第三段。

好,出手,不不,你太紧。

出手,下身,出。

对了,记住那个感觉。

你跟我的整个过段的接触要在样的水平。

一样的水平压力。

不要对抗我。当你争斗,你产生压力。

你现在明白吗?

第三段是非常的困难。

 

Subtitle by Jojo Juarsa, Jakarta, Indonesia / 04 August 2018.

 

统计: 669 总浏览,

发表回复